CUSTOMIZED LIFTING WITH THE HOISTS YOU NEED
When it comes to crane and wire rope hoists, Brehob collaborates with manufacturers nationwide to ensure your needs are met. If we don’t have what you need in stock, we can get it!
With partners like Budgit, Shawbox, CM, Coffing, Yale, ARO, Ingersoll-Rand, Harrington and multiple other manufacturers, Brehob offers exactly what you need to get the job done. Contact us directly for a complete list of hoist options.
- Lodestar – Rugged and tough hoist offered up to 7 ½ ton with a VFD option up to 3 ton. Call us today and we can customize to fit your needs.
- Global King-Rigid design standards and the best quality components and easily maintained. The Global King is a low headroom hoist with standard capacity of 2 to 15 ton. Global is offered in lighter lift capacities of 1 to 3 ton.
- XL-Rugged and tough hoist offered up to 7 ½ ton. Call us today and we can customize a hoist to fit your needs.
- Yale LodeKing LT™ ultra-low-headroom, top-running wire rope hoist. Available in capacities ranging from 10 to 25 tons, the LodeKing LT is the ideal choice when purchasing a new or replacement hoist for facilities with space limitations. Features and benefits include:
- Industry-leading Magnetek VFD
- High-quality, plastic-infused wire rope
- Designed for CMAA Class D Service
- Made in the USA
- 700 series-Manufactured for heavy-duty service. This hoist is a workhorse built to deliver day-in and day-out performance under tough operating conditions. Options include standard and low headroom units with a choice of single reeving or true vertical lift. The 700 series is offered in a capacity range of 5 to 25 ton.
- World series-Full featured heavy-duty hoist using the best quality components and is easily maintained. Standard capacity range is 2 to 15 ton with smaller capacities also available including low head room designs.
- BEH-Electric chain hoist with capacities from ¼ ton to 3 ton. BEH hoist is offered in two-speed and VFD models with customizable lift. This hoist has many other options including food grade and spark resistant. Call us today to customize a hoist to fit your needs.
- 2200 Air Hoist-Air hoist with capacities from ¼ to 1 ton. Compact design with aluminum alloy frame. Offered with roller or link chain and unlimited duty cycle. Call us today to customize your air hoist to fit your needs.
- 6000 Air Hoist– Air hoist with capacities from 1 to 3 ton. Tough aluminum alloy frame and variable speed control. Call us today to customize your air hoist to fit your needs.
- Zephyr-Low head room trolley hoist designed for applications where headroom is limited and no other hoist can be used. Each unit is custom built to fit your application. The Zephyr has a wide range of capacities from 1 ½ to 24 ton. Call us today for help customizing your low headroom hoist.
- SLE– Low headroom designed for the tightest conditions with smooth, quiet, trouble-free operation. Each unit is built to fit your specific application. SLE has capacities from 1 to 24 ton. Call us today for help customizing your low headroom hoist.
- EC-High Performance electric chain hoist with capacity from ¼ to 5 ton. EC hoist was designed for heavy duty industrial service with many safety features. Available option of two-speed when specified. Call us today to customize your EC hoist to fit your needs.
- JLC-Electric chain hoist with capacity from 1/8 to 2 ton. The JLC is compact and designed for industrial duty performance. Compact aluminum housing for portability and ease of installation. Call us to customize your JLC hoist to fit your needs.
Learn more about Coffing Hoists.
When it comes to lifting, there’s no such thing as a one-size-fits-all system. That’s why Brehob carries an impressive selection of hoisting mechanisms and lifting fixtures that offer smooth and secure performance. We stock several applications for each of the following:
- Custom Designed Fixtures
- Rigging Hardware
- Specialized Hooks
- Lifting Fixtures
When a hoist isn’t the answer, Brehob both sells and services air and electric powered winches in a variety of capacities and cable lengths. Give us a call at 317-231-8080 for help in developing a custom solution to fit your needs, or click here to get in touch today.