When your facility needs crane and hoist equipment, the process can seem overwhelming. What exactly do you need? How much will it cost and how do you get a quote? And once you figure out what you need, how do you find a vendor that can follow through with the expertise, skill, equipment, and customer service to get everything up and running smoothly?
We’re here to help. At Brehob, we’re proud to offer high quality products from the industry’s best manufacturers, including Columbus McKinnon, Harrington, Gorbel, and Coffing (view our line card here)—and we can also completely design, fabricate, and install customized structural cranes and lifting fixtures to fit your exact requirements right here in our Indianapolis, IN shop. If you need something picked up a certain way for your production, give us a call and we can build a custom solution to meet your needs. (See an example of our custom work with a 100ft bridge crane here).
Whether you need to lift 30 tons or 50 tons, we have over 60 years of experience and a proven track record of success in meeting the needs of clients in a variety of industries. But one thing we’ve learned over the years is the importance of the quoting process: the more information we have upfront, the better we can estimate your costs—and the faster we can get you going.
Here’s the basic information we need from you to create a quote. And if you don’t have the answers—don’t worry. Give us a call and we’ll help you figure it out.
First Things First…
- 1. What type of equipment are you looking for? Brehob sells, installs, and services overhead cranes, jib cranes, gantry cranes, electric and wire rope hoists, and parts and accessories.
For Overhead Cranes
- 2. If you need an overhead crane, what is the bridge span in feet?
- 3. What lift capacity do you need in tons?
- 4. Do you need a top or under hung running system?
- 5. What is your lift height needed?
- 6. Measuring from the floor, what is the height to the nearest obstruction?
- 7. Do you need runways?
- 8. Do you need runway supports?
- 9. Do you need electrification of the runways? If so, what voltage do you require?
For Jib Cranes
- 10. If you need a jib crane, are you looking for a wall or floor mount system?
- 11. What lift capacity do you need in tons?
- 12. What is the span of the jib?
- 13. What is the overall height that you have to work with?
- 14. What is the height requirement under the boom for lifting?
- 15. Do you need a jib that can be moved manually or motorized?
- 16. If you need it to be motorized, what type of power source do you have? Single or three phase electric?
- 17. Do you need a hoist? If so, what type do you need?
For Gantry Cranes
- 18. If you need a gantry crane, do you need push or motorized?
- 19. If you need it to be motorized, what type of power source do you have? Single or three phase electric?
- 20. What lift capacity do you need in tons?
- 21. What is the span?
- 22. What is your lift height needed?
- 23. Do you need a hoist? If so, what type do you need?
For Electric, Wire Rope, or Pneumatic Hoists
- 24. If you need a hoist, is it for indoor or outdoor use?
- 25. What lift capacity do you need in tons?
- 26. What is your lift height needed?
- 27. Do you have a brand preference?
- 28. What electric voltage do you need for the trolley?
- 29. What lift speed? Single, two speed or VFD?
- 30. Does the hoist need to be explosion proof?
For Parts and Accessories
We have parts for cranes, hoists, trolleys, electrification, pendants, and much more.
- 31. Manufacturer name
- 32. Model #
- 33. Serial #
- 34. Part #, if available
With the right information, we can make sure you get a high quality product that will fulfill your requirements, without costing more than it should.
If you need help with a quote, contact us at 317-231-8080, or email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.