Brehob Corporation has been serving the Industrial and Manufacturing market for over 60 years with industry leading products and engineering solutions. Brehob is a leader in products, systems, applications expertise, service and repair. We are currently seeking a Territory Manager for our Electric Sales Group, Indianapolis Office. Primary responsibility is for territory management and business development within the assigned territory.
Travels throughout assigned territory to call on prospective and regular customers to obtain new equipment orders, provide turnkey solutions, assist with Preventative and Predictive Maintenance programs representing a complete line of solutions within the Industrial Electrical market.
Maintains business relationships and responsible for growth of the territory. Additional responsibilities include working with the sales manager on account management and marketing, Establishing and implementation of sales strategies and tactics for existing and potential accounts, Classification of key accounts and scheduling visits accordingly. Seeking, identifying and qualification of new sales leads.
- Management of customer data base.
- Makes cold calls to potential accounts.
- Work effectively across all work groups with Brehob to build value added solutions
- Proactive use of CRM to assist with managing territory
- Prepares and presents product demonstrations, catalog reviews, and technical proposals to sell components and systems.
- Prepare written quotations and proposals.
- Provides applications support (and training as required), answers technical questions, and provides general customer support.
- Works with factory representatives as required. Work with insides sales and engineering on customer applications and to solve customer problems.
- Prepare and submit reports for management on a timely basis.
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years of inside or outside sales or technical support experience in an industrial distribution environment.
Special Skills Required:
- Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) and Electric Motor experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Strong selling, negotiating, and presentation skills.
- Aggressive follow up and closing skills
- Fearless attitude; able to make cold calls without hesitation
- Experience with computers and MS office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Brehob Corporation is a federal government contractor. As such, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Only full-time employees eligible